Salary £18k – £21k depending on experience
Hours 35 per week (negotiable)
An experienced Nursery manager is required for our busy, friendly, committee run village nursery.
As Nursery Manager you will oversee and manage the day to day running of the nursery provision, ensuring that the EYFS framework and safeguarding and welfare requirements are maintained at all times.
We require an experienced manager, with the ability to lead your staff to deliver the highest of care and education.
The Nursery is situated in Bromham. Open 8am to 6pm in termtime and 9am to 4pm in the holidays.
Currently Busy Kids is a termtime preschool with a baby room and Breakfast and After school clubs for the local primary school children. We also run holiday clubs for 0-11 year olds from the wider community.
Some of your roles and responsibilities will be –
- Manage the day to day running of the nursery in line with the EYFS welfare requirements and company polices.
- Act as the setting’s Designated safeguarding lead, working with professionals to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all children attending the nursery.
- Oversee and manage the staff team at all stages of employment, from recruitment and induction, ongoing support and supervision, training, guidance, disciplinary and grievance.
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
- The committee are keen that the provision grows to provide all year round full time care.
- Over 1 year’s experience as a nursery manager
- Minimum of 4 year’s experience in a nursery setting
- BA (Hons) Early years or level 3 in early years
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Lead by example; demonstrating high levels of drive, enthusiasm and passion proven ability to motivate team.
ALL POSITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED DBS CHECK
Please contact Judi McKendrick or Aileen Rich for an application form or further information on 01380 859389