Our Ofsted-registered After School Club runs from 3.15pm until 6pm and provides a safe and secure environment for 0-11 yr olds once their school day finishes.
- Children have full use of the Busy Kids’ building, school playground and large playing field and the younger ones have a secure fenced play area next to the rear of the building. The playing field has a wide range of facilities including a play park with climbing equipment to explore after a hard day at school.
- Our fenced garden has excellent play equipment with a large sand pit, water tray and climbing frame to let the little ones explore. We have use of the school playground to the front of the building to allow the use of bikes and pedal cars, balls and much more for them to stay active and perfect their motor skills.
- Inside we have two rooms
- One room is a dedicated baby room equipped with cots, high chairs and loads of age-related toys.
- The larger main play room has a large range of play equipment including, board games, puzzles and other arts and crafts activities. We’ve also got a “quiet area” for a rest away from all this fun!
- We mustn’t forget our home corner with kitchen, shop, dressing-up box and much more to enhance role and imaginative play.
After all this the children have probably worked up an appetite so we provide a healthy snack with water, milk or juice.
We believe that your children should have input into what they eat so on occasions they are able to participate and prepare their own snack with supervision.
Price: £4.00 per hour
Bookings accepted by the hour
Children booked in after 4.15 pm can have a free dinner when attending